Sunday, May 3, 2009

From the studio in my garage #2


Back in the studio after some time of wandering and learning about where I was headed next, and I must say that it was awesome just to hang out and enjoy myself. I acutally recorded about 15 min of painting that I will share with you on a later post. As I was painting I felt like I had an audience, some of you have seen me paint in front of a crowd of people, I love it! And I hope to do more of that in the future. When I was in art school I remember watching a video of DeKooning painting for 20 min. and remembering that I didn't want it to end. Hopefully when you see my video you will see the magic of painting with Danny!

2 comments:

  1. Hey... Why am I just now learning a that you have a blog? I love it! And I love seeing your new stuff! Cool! I miss you guys! Now I can keep up with what you're doing. Love this painting. You're awesome Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I know someone this talented. I'm in awe - Deb Walker

    ReplyDelete